Explore Santa Fe
The Santa Fe Convention Center is your destination for Bead Fest Santa Fe! Here are a few suggestions of activities right around the event’s venue. Disclaimer: These suggestions and activities are not endorsed by or in partnership with Bead Fest.
In Santa Fe, NM (family-friendly):
• Museum of International Folk Art: The world's largest museum of international folk art expands on the understanding of folk art and encourages dialogue about traditions, cultural identity, community, and aesthetics. Learn more.
• Santa Fe Botanical Garden at Museum Hill: Celebrate the rich botanical heritage and biodiversity of Santa Fe. Learn more.
• Meow Wolf: An arts collective and production company that creates immersive, multimedia experiences. Audiences of all ages are welcome to explore Meow Wolf's jungle gym, haunted house, children’s museum, and immersive art exhibit. Learn more.
• Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
• Loretto Chapel
• Indian Pueblos
• Bandelier National Monument
• Museum of Indian Arts and Culture
• Top Bike Trails
• El Rancho de las Golondrinas
• Santa Fe Historic District
• Hyde Memorial State Park
• New Mexico Museum of Art
• Santa Fe Plaza
If you do have time to explore Santa Fe (and it's such a cool city to visit in spring!), here are some “must-dos” in the "The City Different", according to Visit Santa Fe.
Plus, as you travel through New Mexico, plan a visit to Albuquerque for even more great activities! For things to do, check out Visit Albuquerque.